The Research Master's Programme Comparative Literary Studies lasts for two years and has a 120 EC study load. Please refer to the Fact Sheet as a supplement to the student website and as a guide during your academic years.
The Course planner contains an overview of the courses in your study programme, including useful information about individual courses. Do not forget to select the proper academic year from the pull-down menu!
Below you will find a more detailed description of your curriculum.
Your mentor and/or the programme coordinator are available if you require assistance selecting your courses. As a student of this programme, you may also take the supplementary course Academic Writing in English.
Your programme takes 2 years:
- Year 1: Core Curriculum, Research School I and an elective
- Year 2: Study Abroad, Internship and/or more electives, as well as Research School II and the Master's Thesis
|Semester 1 & 2
|Block 1 (15 EC)
|Block 2 (15 EC)
|Block 3 (15 EC)
|Block 4 (15 EC)
|Block 1 & 2 (30 EC)
|Block 3 & 4 (30 EC)
You may choose one of the following profiles:
When you start this programme, you will be registered for its exam programme. This is a 'translation' of the exam requirements described in the Education and Examination Regulations. In order to complete your Master's programme you will need to meet the exam requirements.
Study Progress Report (SPR)
Your study progress report lists all of your current results, and tells you how far along you are in meeting your exam requirements. View your study progress report in OSIRIS > tab Progress.
Making a change
In your report you can check if all your achieved results have been properly recorded and are listed under the correct heading. If you find any results under 'Other' that you would like to include in your study programme, or if you have other changes to make, follow these steps:
- Go to Osiris Student > Cases > My cases > Start a new case by using the plus icon in the bottom right corner.
- A new window will open. Make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off for the new window to open.
- Choose Request Board of Examiners. Select case type Approval courses UU or SVO changes.