Various support staff are available at Utrecht University to help you with any questions, support or tailored advice related to your degree that you may need during your studies.
Within your programme you may turn to the following people for advise:
- Lecturer: for guidance during the course, feedback and reflection on your performance and achievements.
- Tutor: for questions relating to your programme's contents.
- Programme Coordinator: for general questions, suggestions or remarks about your programme.
- Study Advisor: for complex questions or problems relating to study choices, planning and progress.
- Internship Coordinator: for help with finding and doing an internship.
- International Office: for questions on enrolling in courses abroad.
- Career Officer: for information about your career, future possibilities as well as relevant workshops and help with job applications.
- Student Information Desk Humanities: for more practical questions related to your programme.
Support with personal problems
The UU offers all kinds of support in the field of wellbeing:
- Wellbeing Trainers Humanities: for workshops to help you cope with performance pressure, learning to study, making choices, setting priorities and graduation.
- Student psychologist: support in solving personal problems that stand in the way of your study progress.
- Skill's Lab: workshops, courses and guidance regarding writing, studying and other academic skills.
- Caring Universities: free online services to improve your mental wellbeing.
- Wellbeing Week: twice a year we organise a week of free (online) activities around wellbeing (in May and November).