Choose a master
Once you have completed your Bachelor's programme, you can start looking for a job or continue your studies. Are you still hesitant what to do next? In that case, you can visit Career Services for tips, help or advice.
Choose a Master
With your Bachelor's degree in your pocket, you can take a master's degree in order to specialize further. Keep in mind that some Masters may have entry requirements (such as an average of 7 in your Bachelor's programme or some required courses).
The Bachelor's degree in Celtic Languages and Cultures is Literary Studies prepares you for the following Masters:
Two-year (Research) Master's programmes
Other Master's programmes
- The Faculty of Humanities offers more than 40 Master's programmes
- You can also look at the complete range of Master's programmes at Utrecht University.
- If you choose to take a Master's programme at another university. In this case, you can look for more information yourself.
- Assistance in Study Choice
Help selecting a master's programme
Are you still not sure what to do next? Or do you hesitate to do a master's programme at all?
- See what Utrecht University offers in helping you choose a suitable master’s programme
- Attend a relevant workshop organised by our Career Services
- Plan an appointment with your Study Advisor