- General Education and Examination Regulations Bachelor's programmes 2019-2020 (pdf)
- rules and regulations that all Bachelor's programmes have to adhere to
- Education and Examination Regulations Celtic Languages and Culture 2019-2020 (pdf)
- specific rules and regulations of Celtic Languages and Culture
- standard study programme
- the exam requirements you have to meet in order to complete Celtic Languages and Culture
- Rules & Guidelines Boards of Examiners (pdf)
The Curriculum Committee is responsible for advising on and anually revising the Education and Examination Regulations. If so requested or of its own accord, they advise the Board of the study programme and the Dean on all educational matters.