Student psychologist & help with inappropriate behaviour

Student psychologist

Student psychologists can help you to solve study-related problems and to address personal problems. You can schedule an appointment for an introductory meeting.

Complaints in general

If you disagree with the way in which the UU has behaved towards you, you can lodge a complaint with the Humanities Complaints Coordinator.

Inappropriate behaviour

Have you been the victim of inappropriate behaviour? Or did you see someone else being victimized? Do not hesitate to speak up. For instance, you can talk to your tutor, lecturer or Study Advisor. And you can also turn to the faculty of Humanities' contact for inappropriate behaviour, Stefan Vuurens. He will be able to advise you and help you take the next step if necessary. 

If you prefer, you can also contact: Biene Meijerman, who is our staff contact for inappropriate behaviour. In the event of absence and during holidays, Stefan Vuurens and Biene Meijerman will act for each other.

Confidential Counsellor for inappropriate behaviour

If you would like to speak directly to the UU confidential advisor, you are of course welcome to do so! Send an email to or check the website of Utrecht University's Confidential Counsellor for Inappropriate Behaviour.