Participation in Education and Policy
Do you have a strong opinion on how to improve our education? Then let us know!
- Fill in evaluations about the education at Utrecht University
- Become active in one of our representative bodies
The first option is on a more personal level (evaluation) and the second (participation) you do together with a group of other involved students from a position in one of the governing bodies of the faculty or university.
Would you like to become active in a representative body? Then you may be entitled to financial support from Utrecht University in the form of an administrative scholarship.
- Opportunities for student grants for students who are members of a representative body
- Compensation students in humanities programme committees
- FAQ Curriculum Committees