It is possible to improve a low grade in case of:
- unsatisfactory marks
- if you received an unsatisfactory mark for a required partial test (ie. a test for which you need to obtain a minimum grade, see the course handout for additional instructions)
- if you received a low final grade (between 4 and 5.5) and if you have completed all the course requirements, you may be eligible for a one-off attempt to improve that final grade according to EER Article 5.5 (note that the course coordinator sets the exam’s form, content and date).
- missing an exam following demonstrable illness or force majeure (see below)
- you can sit the regular extra or alternative exam as your first attempt
- if you missed the regular exam, so that the extra or alternative exam was your first attempt, you may be eligible to resit the exam once on condition your final grade is no lower than 4.