Master Assembly Life Sciences
The Master Assembly Life Sciences (MALS) is an overarching body that deals with the GSLS-wide coordination of the Master's degrees and its committees. Decisions on GSLS policy, directing GSLS projects, and checking the quality control system are typical tasks of the MALS. It also advises the Board of Studies in certain cases.
The MALS regularly meets every month and consists of the following people:
- Managing director of the GSLS (chair)
- Degree director Biomedical Sciences
- Degree director Biosciences
- Chair of the Board of Examiners / Chair Assessment Support Panel
- Chair of the Board of Admissions
- Chair of the Educational Committee
- Policy representative Biomedical Sciences
- Policy representative Biosciences
Marjan Batist-de Vos is secretary of the MALS and can be contacted for MALS-related issues.