Board of Admissions
The Board of Admissions (BoA) decides on the admission of applicants to individual Master’s programmes after advices from the programme committees.
The BoA regularly meets every month and consists of the following people:
- Degree director Biomedical Sciences (chair)
- Degree director Biosciences
- Managing director of the GSLS
- Chair of the Board of Examiners / Chair Assessment Support Panel
- Chair of the Educational Committee
- Admissions officer Biomedical Sciences
- Admissions officer Biosciences
Nicoline Maljaars is secretary of the BoA and can be contacted for BoA-related issues.