Universidade de Lisboa is an exchange destination for students of the Faculty of Geosciences in Lisboa, Portugal.
Semester I: September - January
Semester II: February - July
For more detailed information/specific dates check: Academic Calendar.
1st semester (January and February)
2nd semester (June and July)
The main language of instruciton in both bachelor's and master's programmes is Portuguese so a sufficient level of Portuguese is required.
Level B1 (see CEFR).
The main language of instruciton in both bachelor's and master's programmes is Portuguese. Some master's courses are taught in English.
Yes, see Accomodation.
Average cost of living in Lisbon:
- Meals: € 225/month
- Renting a room: 200-350 €/month (expenses may not be included)
- Renting a Studio /Apartment: 350-500 €/month (expenses may not be included)
- Pass for Public Transportation: 35.65 €/month (bus and metro)
- Ticket Museum / Monuments: 2-5 €
- Cinema ticket: 6 €
- Tickets for theater, concerts, opera or ballet: 20-75 €
- National Minimum Wage: € 505/month
ULisboa uses the national grading system (10-20) and the ECTS grading scale as defined in the ECTS framework by the European Commission.
60 ECTS measure the full-time workload over the course of one academic year and 30 ECTS correspond to a semester .
4 places per year.
Address room 1.20, Koningsbergergebouw
For questions not answered on this site about exchange programmes, you can seek assistance from the International Office Geosciences.
The International Office Geosciences can be reached by telephone on Tuesday from 10:30 - 11:30 and 12:30 - 14:30, or via Teams by appointment (email@example.com)