When you graduate you become an alumna / alumnus of Utrecht University. There are several ways to stay in contact with - other graduates from - your study programme and the university.
Study programme network
Graduates automatically become members of Alumni van Helix (AvH), part of the study association. Their alumni have the advantage that they can:
- be kept informed of alumni activities (lectures, symposiums, etc) and interesting developments within the study programme (both content and general news).
- keep in touch with each other and an ever expanding network.
- benefit from their external relationships with companies, for example through published vacancies.
You are automatically included in the address database of the Utrecht University Fund and will receive information on upcoming events that they and the Young Alumni Network organise for -recent- graduates.
- The Utrecht University Fund (Alumni Office) makes contact between the university and its alumni and between alumni amongst themselves possible. You can become a friend for an annual contribution (or support them with a donation). Your money will be well spent! Furthermore, as a friend you will receive attractive discounts. And you will remain part of the Geosciences network, so you are kept informed on activities organized especially for alumni of this faculty.
- If you live abroad, you can join one of the international alumni networks.