Studying abroad can provide you with an excellent opportunity to develop academically and personally. The period and the purpose for your stay at a foreign university can vary. You can:
- do an exchange programme at a partner university abroad.
- Utrecht University has exchange agreements with partner universities.
- The Faculty of Geosciences has exchange agreements with partner universities.
- do a thesis / internship abroad.
- do a summer school via Utrecht Summer School or a university abroad.
- study abroad after graduation.
More information on studying abroad can be found on the general student website.