Add value to your Master’s
For a small number of excellent students, Climate-KIC, part of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), offers the Climate-KIC EIT Master Label. It allows selected MSc students to explore climate science and sustainable entrepreneurship alongside their regular master courses.
For ES Master’s students, this programme consists of:
- Two courses of the Annotation Sustainable Entrepreneurship & Innovation (see 1.12.2)
- The climate innovation summer school - The Journey
- A series of thought-provoking SPARK! talks and seminars
- 30 EC of your Master’s programme outside of your home university, e.g. by doing an internship or thesis research (up to 6 months of financial support is available if the EC are earned abroad)
- Master’s thesis on a topic related to Sustainable Entrepreneurship & Innovation
Students who complete the Climate-KIC EIT Master Label will receive the EIT Master Label certificate. It is not possible to receive both the EIT certificate and the annotation certificate. More information on the programme and the enrolment procedure is available at: http://www.climate-kic.org/.