Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology (Australia) is an exchange destination for students of the Faculty of Geosciences.
- General information for exchange students
- Course information - You can design your own Study Abroad program by selecting courses from across any of RMIT University’s disciplines, as long as you have the necessary prerequisites.
- Application information
- Social Media Ambassador Scholarship (#exploRMIT)
- Semester 1: beginning of March — end of June
- Semester 2: mid-July — mid-November
For more information, click here.
- Completed at least one full year of studies at home institution.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 out of 4 or 60% average (or equivalent).
- Be 18 years of age or over.
- Meet RMIT’s English language requirements (at time of offer acceptance).
All study areas open
You can find information on this university’s credits in the credit conversion table
Five places per year of each five months (one semester). Selection was not necessary in the past few years.
Adres kamer 1.20, Koningsberger gebouw
Bij International Office Geosciences kun je terecht met vragen over studeren in het buitenland, waarvan je het antwoord niet op deze site vindt.
International Office Geosciences is telefonisch bereikbaar op dinsdag van 10.30 - 11.30 uur, of op afspraak via Teams (email@example.com)