Optional Course Profile
In the optional course profile (45 EC) you can:
- choose extra optional courses from the major Global Sustainability Science, to broaden and deepen your knowledge of the discipline. Some courses are recommended (see 'optional courses' below).
- choose individual courses or a minor (30 EC) -a coherent package of courses- from:
- the Faculty of Geosciences (nót your own programme).
- another faculty of Utrecht University.
- another Dutch university (if you can not take any UU courses).
- go study abroad.
- do an internship.
Please note! At least 15 EC of the elective course profile must be from level 2 or 3 courses. For courses outside Utrecht University, you have to ask for approval from the Board of Examiners via email@example.com. Please motivate your choice and mention your student number in the email.
You also take courses from the major of your programme.