The mandatory Orientation of the Faculty of Geosciences for exchange students will be on Saturday 1st February.
When: Saturday February 1st 2020
Time: 10.30-12.00 hours
Place: Koningsberger building, lecture hall Pangea
- 10.30 hours Introduction EGEA (European Geography Association) - Koningsberger building lecture hall Pangea
- 10.45 hours Information for Exchange students (Mirjam van Deutekom)
- 11.15 hours Small lecture - Geography of the Netherlands
- 11.30 hours Quiz EGEA
- 12.00 hours Orientation UU starts with lunch and mentor groups
- 16.30 hours End Orientation with drinks
Luggage and key pickup
There will be a room where you can store your luggage during the orientation and someone will be there to watch over it. Keys for the rooms of SSH can be picked up on Saturday between 14:00 en 19:00 hours at the location where you will be living during your exchange (on campus)
Having questions about courses, housing or documents (Erasmus, Arrival certificate etc) to sign, I strongly advice you to come by the EGEA room on Tuesday February 4rd Buys Ballot building room 2.74 (entrance through Koningsberger building first floor) from 14.30 onwards. Pancakes will be waiting for you.