The Faculty of Geosciences has three teaching institutes, which are responsible for both the Bachelor’s (Undergraduate School) and Master’s programmes (Graduate School).
- Earth Sciences (ES)
- Innovation, Earth and Energy Sciences (IEES)
- Human Geography and Spatial Planning (SGPL)
You can choose courses from four different levels. Higher-level courses may have specific knowledge or skill entry requirements. The course levels are:
- Level 1: Introductory (first-year Bachelor’s course)
- Level 2: Intermediate (second-year Bachelor’s course)
- Level 3: Advanced (third-year Bachelor’s course)
- Level 4: Master’s course
The course level is indicated by number in the course code after 'GEO': 'GEO1', 'GEO2', 'GEO3', and 'GEO4' respectively.
Bachelor's courses (Undergraduate School)
Several of the courses in the Undergraduate School of Geosciences are given in English, and are open to Dutch and exchange students. You’ll find the course offer for 2017-2018 below.