The Faculty of Geosciences has three teaching institutes, which are responsible for both the Bachelor’s (Undergraduate School) and Master’s programmes (Graduate School).
- Earth Sciences (ES)
- Innovation, Environmental and Energy Sciences (IEES)
- Human Geography and Spatial Planning (HGSP)
You can choose courses from four different levels. Higher-level courses may have specific knowledge or skill entry requirements. The course levels are:
- Level 1: Introductory (first-year) Bachelor’s course (GEO1)
- Level 2: Intermediate (second-year) Bachelor’s course (GEO2)
- Level 3: Advanced (third-year) Bachelor’s course (GEO3)
- Level 4: Master’s course (GEO4)
Bachelor's courses (Undergraduate School)
Several of the courses in the Undergraduate School of Geosciences are given in English, and are open to Dutch and exchange students. You will find the preliminary course offer for 2018-2019 below.