Add value to your Master’s
For a small number of excellent students, Climate-KIC, part of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), offers the Climate-KIC EIT Master Label. It allows selected MSc students to explore climate science and sustainable entrepreneurship alongside their regular master courses.
For ES Master’s students, this programme consists of:
- Two courses of the Annotation Sustainable Entrepreneurship & Innovation, of which at least one course with an * has to be taken:
- GEO4-2521: Bio-based economy
- GEO4-2514: Energy in the Context of Sustainability
- GEO4-2312: Energy Supply Technologies
- GEO4-2604: Governance and Change Management for Sustainability
- *GEO4-2268: Technology Related Venturing*
- GEO4-5501: Techniques of Futuring
- *ECMSE: Sustainable Entrepreneurship*
- The climate innovation summer school - The Journey
- A series of thought-provoking SPARK! talks and seminars
- International mobility: Students must complete a period of geographical international mobility (min. 15 EC) at another university (academic semester/year, for instance) or by doing an internship abroad (applied research internship, industrial internship, for instance)
- Real-life work experience mobility. Students must complete a period of real-life work experience (min. 15 EC) outside their home university (applied research internship, industrial internship, development of their own start-up, for instance)
- Master’s thesis on a topic related to climate innovation and/or sustainable entrepreneurship.
Both types of mobility can be merged into one if the students complete a period of real-life work experience outside their home university in another country (30 EC).
Students who complete the Climate-KIC EIT Master Label will receive the EIT Master Label certificate. It is not possible to receive both the EIT certificate and the annotation certificate. More information on the programme and the enrolment procedure is available at: https://learning.climate-kic.org/en/master-label-programme