The Study Abroad weeks will take place from 4 to 15 October 2021. More information can be found here.
The faculty Study Abroad information meeting will take place online on 12 October from 14.00-16.00 (Microsoft Teams link). The programme will be announced later.
Studying abroad can provide you with an excellent opportunity to develop academically and personally. The period and the purpose for your stay at a foreign university can vary. You can:
- do an exchange programme at a partner university abroad.
- Utrecht University has exchange agreements with partner universities.
- The Faculty of Geosciences has exchange agreements with partner universities.
- do a thesis / internship abroad.
- do a summer school via Utrecht Summer School or a university abroad.
- study abroad after graduation.
More information on studying abroad can be found on the general student website.