PLEASE NOTE: this page is about the Studystartweek of September 2018. From 2019 onwards, the Studystartweek will be called the FacultyIntroduction (FI for short). Information about the FacultyIntroduction of September 2019 can be found on this site from mid-June.
Underneath you can find the Studystartweek programme for your one year Master's programme. Please keep in mind that this is a preliminary programme that can always change. Please visit this website regularly to keep up with the newest updates.
- Social Policy and Public Health
- Clinical Child, Family and Education Studies
- Clinical Psychology
- Cultural Anthropology: Sustainable Citizenship
- Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology
- Educational Sciences
- Social, Health & Organisational Psychology
- Sociology: Contemporary Social Problems
- Applied Cognitive Psychology
- Youth Studies
- Youth, Education & Society. Je programma is afhankelijk van welke track je volgt: