PLEASE NOTE: this page is about the Faculty Introduction of September 2019. Information about the Faculty Introduction of September 2020 can be found on this site from mid-July onwards.
Underneath you can find the FacultyIntroduction schedule (pdf) for your one-year Master's programme. Please keep in mind that this is a preliminary programme that may be subject to change. Please visit this website regularly to keep up with the newest updates.
- Social Policy and Public Health
- Clinical Child, Family and Education Studies
- Clinical Psychology
- Cultural Anthropology: Sustainable Citizenship
- Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology
- Educational Sciences
- Social, Health & Organisational Psychology
- Sociology: Contemporary Social Problems
- Applied Cognitive Psychology
- Youth Studies
- Youth, Education & Society. Your programme depends on the track you follow: