PLEASE NOTE: this page is about the Faculty Introduction of September 2019. Information about the Faculty Introduction of September 2020 can be found on this site from mid-July onwards.
Please keep in mind that the programmes on this page are preliminary and may be subject to change. Please visit this website regularly to keep up with the newest updates, since there can be last minute changes in the programme.
In addition to the programme of the Faculty Introduction, there can be lectures and tutorials on the 6th and 7th of September. To see your planned courses, always check your education programme via MyTimetable.
- Social Policy and Public Health
- Clinical Child, Family and Education Studies
- Clinical Psychology
- Cultural Anthropology: Sustainable Citizenship
- Clinical Child and Adolescent Psychology
- Educational Sciences
- Social, Health & Organisational Psychology
- Sociology: Contemporary Social Problems
- Applied Cognitive Psychology
- Youth Studies
- Youth, Education & Society. Your programme depends on the track you follow:
- Cultural Anthropology: Sociocultural Transformation
- Development and Socialisation in Childhood and Adololescence
- Educational Sciences: Learning in Interaction
- Methodology and Statistics for the Behavioural, Biomedical and Social Sciences
- Migration, Ethnic Relations and Multiculturalism
- Social- and Health Psychology
- Sociology and Social Research