SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is software for analysing and reporting on data. SAS University Edition is a free version of SAS. This version is specifically intended for people working at higher education institutions, such as universities. To download this version, you must first create an SAS profile. UU has an SAS group licence, Education Analytical Suite (EAS): a package of more than 20 products, including SAS Bridge for ESRI, SAS/IntegrationTechnologies, SAS/OR and Base SAS Bas. The Educational Suite has a far wider range of functions than the free University Edition and can be purchased at Surfspot for home use for around €30.
The following e-Learning modules are supplied with the EAS licence.
- SAS Programming I: Essentials
- SAS Programming II: Data Manipulation Techniques
- SAS Programming III: Advanced Techniques and Efficiencies
- SAS SQL1: Essentials
- SAS Macro Language 1: Essentials
- SAS Macro Language 2: Advanced Techniques
- SAS Enterprise Guide 1: Query and Reporting
- SAS Enterprise Guide 2: Advanced Tasks and Querying
- SAS Enterprise Guide: ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression
- SAS Enterprise Guide for Experienced Programmers
- Statistics 1: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression, and Logistic Regression
- Introduction to Statistical Concepts
- Predictive Modeling Using Logistic Regression
You may also find this free TUTORIAL site useful
Accessing eLearning with the access code
UU students can access the EAS e-Learning modules with an access code. Go to this website, log in using your Solis-id and password and download the Access Code.
To use e-Learning, you must activate the training session with the code. For more information, go to http://support.sas.com/training/elearn/activate.html