Facilities Service Centre (FSC)
The University Facilities Centre (FSC) is responsible for providing facility services at Utrecht University, such as catering, room hire, cleaning, waste removal, post and transport, building care and maintenance.
Do you have a question or do you want to report a failure?
- Fill out the self-service portal.
- Call the FSC Service Desk via (030-253) 95 95.
- Send a What's App message via 06 - 1003 4493.
- Visit one of the service points in the city centre or the Utrecht Science Park. You can also ask questions about wifi, printers and UU computers.
- Service point Janskerkhof 2-3a
- Service point Androclus building, Yalelaan 1
- Service point Educatorium, Leuvenlaan 19
- Service point Victor J. Koningsberger building, Budapestlaan 4a-b
- Service point Vening Meinesz building, Princetonlaan 8