Workshops at Parnassos: Photography with a Smartphone (Dutch)
Learning to take better photographs largely comes down to "learning to look better," and that's what we'll learn in this workshop. We will discuss the work of well-known photographers such as Rineke Dijkstra and Ansel Adams and will talk about composition and light. If you know the advantages or disadvantages of certain types of light, you will know how to use it better! Through creative assignments you will learn to look better and make more conscious decisions when photographing.
We will not go into specific capabilities of different types of smartphones or apps and gadgets, though we will discuss post-processing app Snapseed.
What you will learn:
- Make better compositions
- Know how to use light to your advantage
- Make more conscious decisions while shooting
- Image editing
Our no-show policy
We are pleased to offer free services from Student Wellbeing to all students of Utrecht University. However: Free does not mean free of responsibilities. Our activities are regularly fully booked well in advance. For every late cancellation or no-show, we have had to disappoint a number of students who would have liked to attend the activity. Here's how we operate:
- Once you have registered for a training, we expect you to actually attend the training;
- If you need to cancel your registration, please do so as early as possible, no later than 24 hours in advance;
- If you do not show up without notice, you will not be able to participate in Student Wellbeing activities for eight weeks. Two no-shows means you can no longer participate for the rest of the academic year.
Do you have questions about the training? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Start date and time
- End date and time