Do you want to know how to make LinkedIn really work for you? In this workshop you will learn:
- how to make sure that recruiters/employers find you;
- how to write a good summary;
- how to use groups and company pages;
- how to find jobs;
- and how to build and maintain a good network.
To participate, you need to already have a completed LinkedIn profile. Don’t have one yet? Sign up for the workshop LinkedIn Basics, or get started yourself prior to the LinkedIn Advanced workshop. It could help to also follow the workshop Exploring the Job Market & Networking. Bring your (charged) laptop with you so you can get started right away.
Who is it for
3rd-year and 4th-year Bachelor's and Master's degree students and recent UU graduates
Our no-show policy
We are happy to offer workshops for free to all Utrecht University students. However: free of charge does not mean free of responsibility. Our activities tend to be fully booked well in advance. For every late cancellation or no-show we have had to disappoint students who would have liked to attend. This is how we work:
- Once you have signed up for a workshop, we expect you to attend;
- If you need to cancel your registration, do so at the earliest possible moment, at least 24 hours before the workshop;
- Not showing up without notice will mean you cannot participate in any Career Services activity for 8 weeks. Two no-shows mean you cannot participate for the remainder of the academic year.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.