Duration and Frequency: 5 Meetings of 1 hour
Data next group: The group takes place between 15.15 and 16.15 every time. We expect you to take part in every meeting. If you allready know you won't be able to join on one of the dates, please, contact us to find a solution together.
- Wednesday 6 October: Meeting 1, motivation and setting goals
- Wednesday 13 October: Meeting 2, procrastination and stress
- Wednesday 20 October: Meeting 3, values, choices and priorities
- Wednesday 27 October: Meeting 4, assertiveness
- Wednesday 17 November: Meeting 5, looking back and forward
Content: Do you find it difficult to motivate yourself to study (at home), do you feel like you lack structure in your daily life, do you procrastinate and do you want to get started working on this?
In each of the first 4 meetings, the following topics are discussed:
- Discuss what goals you want to achieve that week
- Discuss which goals you have achieved
- Discuss what you run into
- Exchange tips
- Explanation of meetings themes
In the 5th meeting we look back on the trajectory and set goals for the future.