On behalf of the ECU’92 Conference Committee, we would like to invite you to the Economic Conference Utrecht 2020. The conference, under the topic of “Artificial Intelligence”, will be held on the 19th February 2020 in TivoliVredenburg.
In order to attend the conference, please register through the following link: Sign up Here
Present as speakers will be, among others
- Marjan van Loon, President and CEO of Shell Netherlands
- James Bessen, Professor and Executive Director of the Technology and Innovation research initiative at Boston University of Law, in Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A.
- Harry van Dorenmalen, Member of the Supervisory Board of KPMG Netherlands
- Jennifer Morone, CEO of RadicalxChange Foundation
- Vili Lehdonvirta, Associate Professor and Senior Research Fellow at the Oxford Internet Institute
- Prof. Dr. Coen Teulings, Distinguished Professor at Utrecht University of Economics, Institutions and Society
- Prof. Dr. Anna Salomons, Professor of Employment and Inequality at Utrecht University
This year, Stefan Wijers will give us the privilege of being our moderator for the day. The speakers will be addressing the various aspects related to the impact of Artificial Intelligence on society. To make the conference more engaging, we will be listening to the insights from businesses, teachers, and students not only in the form of mini-lectures, but also in a panel discussion and parallel sessions.
During the lunch break a career-market will give you the possibility to meet recruiters from companies in person and to network and share ideas in a friendly setting.
Date: 19th of February, 2020
Location: TivoliVredenburg, Vredenburgkade 11, 3511 WC Utrecht
Time: 9:00hrs to 17:00hrs
It would be a great pleasure to welcome you to our conference. Don’t forget to register through the following link: Sign up Here
We hope to see you all there!
Chair Conference Committee 2019-2020
Chair ECU’92 Board 2019-2020