The CoursePlanner can help you to plan your academic career, at the moment that is most convenient to you.
All of the required and elective courses that are part of your exam-programme are available in the CoursePlanner, so you can see exactly which courses you are required to take and which electives you are eligible to enrol in. Students may plan their course curriculum up to one period in advance, but you can also use the CoursePlanner to plan out your entire Bachelor’s curriculum.
Personal study programme plan
Selecting your preferred courses will display a personal overview of:
- the courses you must complete to earn your diploma
- the electives you would like to take
- which of these courses overlap in your future schedule
- information about the course (contents, seminar forms, testing, etc.) from Osiris
- the long-term schedule for these courses.
- Go to uu.nl/cursusplanner.
- Log in with your Utrecht University e-mail address.
- Select your study programme.
- Select the course you would like to attend by clicking on the backpack icon.
- This course will automatically be added to your schedule.
To register for your selected courses log in to Osiris.