From the 30th of August onwards all study places, study landscapes, self-study and project rooms in the university buildings are open to students, and the 1.5-metre rule does not apply when you sit down (exception: study landscape in the Hijmans van den Bergh building). However, a maximum of 75 persons per room applies also here. In the University Library, each floor in the atrium is considered a separate space.
- Places for self-study in the university library You can book a place up to 2 days in advance through the reservation system. Read here how to make a reservation for the University Library.
- Monday to Friday: 8.30 - 22.30 hrs
- Saturday and Sunday: 10.00 - 22.30 hrs
- Self-study and group study places in classrooms. You can book these via Resource Booker when rooms are not scheduled for teaching. You can make a reservation up to 14 days in advance.
- Study places in in the city centre and the Utrecht Science Park without reservation. These are study places for self-study (individual) and group study places.
Do the corona check (pdf) before you go to university. Stay at home if the check tells you to. When on campus, please make sure you follow the safety guidelines:
- Keep one-and-a-half meters distance when not seated at a study place.
- Wash your hands regularly
- Wear a face mask when not seated at a study place.
- Follow the instructions.