You should wear a face mask when moving around in university buildings and give each other space. Once you are at your destination, you can take off your face mask.
Study places, study landscapes, self-study and project rooms in the university buildings are open to students. The 1.5-metre rule does not apply here anymore (exception: study landscape in the Hijmans van den Bergh building). The 1.5-metre rule still applies to all other locations inside the buildings. There is also a maximum visitor count of 75 persons per room.
- Places for self-study in the university library You can book a place up to 2 days in advance through the reservation system. Read here how to make a reservation for the University Library.
- Monday to Friday: 8.30 - 22.30 hrs
- Saturday and Sunday: 10.00 - 22.30 hrs
- Self-study and group study places in classrooms. You can book these via Resource Booker when rooms are not scheduled for teaching. You can make a reservation up to 14 days in advance.
- Study places in in the city centre and the Utrecht Science Park without reservation. These are study places for self-study (individual) and group study places.
Do the corona check (pdf) before you go to university. Stay at home if the check tells you to. When on campus, please make sure you follow the safety guidelines:
- Wash your hands regularly
- Follow the instructions.