The corona measures have a major impact on our education, exams and the house rules in our buildings. In order to be able to organise education on location, it is important that everyone adheres to the basic rules and follows the instructions.
- From 6 September onwards, we will be offering education on location, without 1.5 metres distance but with a maximum of 75 people per room. The maximum group size of 75 people per soom will stay in effect until the second term.
- Students who come for an exam are asked to be present fifteen minutes before the start of the exam. Because of the corona measures it will take more time to get to your place.
- Only a limited number of people are allowed in one room, so it is possible that an exam is spread out over several rooms. Check MyTimetable beforehand. You will receive the specific room information from your teacher.
- There are corona coordinators present to guide you and help you with any questions you may have.
- Read the FAQs about exams in a UU building or at an external location in order to be as fully informed as possible about your exam.
The layout and use of the buildings
- Read more about the hygiene measures.
- In the buildings, routes are marked with stickers. Read more about the corona measures visible in buildings and on campuses.
- There is a limited number of study places available per building. You should therefore only use the study places if you are also attending a lecture in the same building.
- A limited number of seats is available at the open catering locations. You can sit there if you make use of the catering. The seats are not intended as study places.
Lecture rooms and working group rooms
- Lecturers are free to make additional agreements in consultation with students. For example, on keeping distance between teacher and student, in large classrooms if possible, and when entering and leaving these classrooms.
- When you come in the morning for the first lecture or working group, all rooms are cleaned and you can sit down. For lectures later in the day you must first clean the table and other touch points with a spray bottle and towels.
Measures within the framework of cleaning
- At the entrance of the buildings and in the vicinity of the education rooms there are hand disinfection points to clean your hands. You clean your hands before entering the building or a room.
- At the reception desk, you can collect a stylus pen which you use to touch contact points, for example the copier, so that you don't have to touch the surface.
- The rooms will be cleaned daily before the start of the day.
- When a room is used by more than one group of students on one day, there will be a spray bottle available with enough (paper hand) towels in the room. You're supposed to clean your own table.
If you have any questions about the house rules please go the reception desk in the building or contact the FSC Service Desk. Additional suggestions are also welcome, these can be passed on via the self-service portal.