Yalelaan 1, 3584 CL Utrecht, The Netherlands
Tel: +31 30 253 2489 (front desk)
Got a question about your pet or horse, or want to make
an appointment at one of our clinics? Look at our animal hospital (in Dutch).
The university premises are smoke-free.
In this building
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicines
- Department Clinical Sciences
- Department Biomedical Health Sciences
- Faculty Office: Education and Student Affairs
- Faculty Office: IT, Housing and Safety
- Faculty of Science
- Lockers available (bachelor students only)
Accessibility and inclusion
Location: on the north side of the building, on Yalelaan.
Type: revolving doors and sliding door.
Note: the sliding door must be opened from the front desk. Use the doorbell.
Location: approximately 30 meters from the main entrance, at the end of the corridor on the left.
Range: 6 of 6 floors.
Please note: only accessible via stairway.
Nearest: Martinus G. de Bruin building
Via front desk: tel. +31 30 253 2489
Location: after entering on the left.
Lactation, first aid or quiet room
Type: first aid in AG.C005.
Facilities: treatment table and chair.
Access: reservation via Human Resources is required.