You can apply for your exchange online, via Osiris Student. Make sure you meet the deadline. You will find the application instructions below. Good luck!
Osiris Stay Abroad will open for applications 2018-2019 around half October. You can apply from then onwards.
- Go to Osiris Student
- Click on the ‘Stay Abroad’ tab
- Click on ‘New request’ (bottom left)
- Select the correct application request: ‘exchange to a partner university abroad in 2018-2019’
- List a maximum of 3 universities, at least 2 are required.
- Click on ‘Submit’
Please note! There are two ways of allocation:
- More applications than places at a universitywide partner university? Places will be allocated by drawing lots.
For each application, the International Office will check if the plans in study plan and motivation fit with the selected partner university.
- More applications than places at a faculty partner university? Selection will take place based on the application documents.
In both cases the above mentioned application documents are required.
The allocation process takes place in several rounds. You can only be placed at your second (or third) choice if there are places left after the first round.
Placement for a universitywide exchange is not less likely than placement for a faculty exchange programme. For over half of the destinations drawing lots or selection is not required, a satisfactory application is sufficient to be placed directly.
You can submit your application for an exchange in 2018-2019 up to and including
1 December 2017
UCU/UCR have a different application procedure and deadline.