Choose your destination
Universitywide exchange destinations
- When there are more applications than places available, students are selected via drawing lots*
Faculty exchange destinations
- These places are only available for students who study at that specific faculty
- Mostly there is a selection process for these places; through a motivation letter, or grades etc.
Other things to keep in mind
There are a lot of variables to keep in mind when making your decision;
- give yourself an impression of the course offer
- what is the language in which a course is given
- costs of living in a certain country
- the experiences of other students who have visited this destination before
Not entirely sure yet?
The International Office can answer your questions and assist you in making a decision