The Holland Scholarship is a scholarship made available by the Dutch Ministry of Education Culture and Science together with Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
The scholarship is meant for students who want to study or do research at of one of the three strategic partners of Utrecht University:
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
- University of Sydney
- University of Toronto
The scholarship is a one-off payment of € 1,250 and is meant as a contribution towards your study or research expenses. There are 84 scholarships available for the academic year 2020-2021.
- You are enrolled as a full-time student at Utrecht University.
- Your study or research abroad will take place in the academic year 2020-2021 and has a minimum duration of three months and will earn you a minimum of 15 ECTS.
- Your study or research will take place at one of the above three strategic partners. Please note! You are not eligible for this scholarship if your study or research is in your home country .
- You have (almost) no study delay and the courses you will take will count for your bachelor or master programme.
The scholarships will be divided by drawing lots among all the applications that meet the above criteria.
How to apply
You can apply through Osiris from April 1st up to and including April 15th.
The Holland Scholarship is made available by: