The Holland Scholarship is a scholarship made available by the Dutch Ministry of Education Culture and Science together with Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.
The scholarship is meant for students who want to study or do research at of one of the three strategic partners of Utrecht University:
- Chinese University of Hong Kong
- University of Sydney
- University of Toronto
The scholarship is a one-off payment of € 1,250 and is meant as a contribution towards your study or research expenses.
- You are enrolled as a full-time student at Utrecht University.
- Your study or research abroad will take place in the academic year 2022-2023 and has a minimum duration of three months and will earn you a minimum of 15 ECTS.
- Your study or research will take place at one of the above three strategic partners. Please note! You are not eligible for this scholarship if your study or research is in your home country .
- You have (almost) no study delay and the courses you will take will count for your bachelor or master programme.
The scholarships will be divided by drawing lots among all the applications that meet the above criteria. All applicants for the academic year 2022-2023 (Sept 2022- June 2023) will be informed by e-mail at the latest in the end of July 2022.
How to Apply
Students who have been selected for one of the three above destinations will be informed by e-mail in may/june when and how to apply in Osiris. You don't have to worry you will miss the deadline.
The Holland Scholarship is made available by:
This procedure is subject to the Executive Board appeals procedure.