- Business Economics
Information about the minor Business Economics
- Comparative Media Studies
The minor Comparative Media Studies discusses the history, theory and analysis of media and performance practices in contemporary culture and society.
- Creative Cities
The minor Creative Cities discusses emerging artistic practices, subcultures and new media and how these phenomena relate to creative dynamics in society.
- Duurzaam ondernemen en innovatie
Informatie over de minor Duurzaam ondernemen en innovatie van de Universiteit Utrecht.
Information about the minor Economics
Information about the minor Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship in Life Sciences and Health
Information about the minor Entrepreneurship in Life Sciences and Health at Utrecht University.
- Gender Studies
The minor Gender Studies discusses historical and contemporary feminist movements and the forces both gender and ethnicity currently exert in society.
- Governance for Sustainable Development
Informatie about the minor Governance for Sustainable Development at Utrecht University.
- History and Philosophy of Science
In this minor programme we take a step back and reflect on science itself, both from a historical and a philosophical perspective, adding context and depth to any bachelor programme.
- Interdisciplinary perspectives on child development in societal challenges
Informatie about the minor Interdisciplinary perspectives on child development in societal challenges.
- Introduction to Criminology for Economic students
The minor Criminology is designed for students of the bachelor programme Economics and Business Economics.
- Introduction to Criminology for Law Students
Here you can find information about the minor Criminology for Law Students at the University of Utrecht.
- Introduction to Criminology for Social Science students
Here you can find information about the minor Introduction into Criminology for Social Science students at Utrecht University.
- Postcolonial Studies
In the minor Postcolonial Studies we will address urgent questions, both theoretical and geographical, that relate to critically entangled colonial issues.
- Well-being by design: behavioral foundations and public policy
Information about the minor 'Well-being by design: Behavioral foundations and public policy' for students currently enrolled at Utrecht University.