University of Edinburgh is an exchange destination in Edinburgh, UK. This destination is specifically for Physics students of the Faculty of Science.
Semester 1: September - December
Semester II: January – May
Minimum GPA 3.0 or equivalent.
Students are expected to be in their 2nd year of university or above.
This partnership is based on a bilateral agreement between Science UU and the University of Edinburgh and the Department of Physics.
All courses are taught in English
Normal study load per term:
- in credits: undergraduate students–60 credits (30 ECTS)
- in courses: undergraduate students - it will depend on the courses, however this usually works out at an average of 3 courses per semester
2 places per year. Selection was not necessary in the past few years.
The International Exchange Officer at the Faculty of Science is Liesbeth Achterberg.
- Open office hours: Tuesday and Thursday from 11:00-12:00
- Location: Minnaert building, room 1.17, Leuvenlaan 4, 3584 CE Utrecht
- For an individual appointment and/or questions send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of an urgent matter, phone: 030-2537315