University of Augsburg is an exchange destination in Augsburg, Germany. This destination is specifically for bachelor and master students Computing Sciences, Mathematics and Physics of the Faculty of Science.
No reviews available
Semester 1: begin April - end of September
Semester II: begin of October - end of March
The teaching language is German in all Bachelor and almost all Master courses of study at the University of Augsburg. Excellent knowledge of German is therefore crucial and must be demonstrated prior to enrolment!
This partnership is based on a bilateral agreement between Science UU and University of Augsburg and the Departements of Computing Sciences, Mathematics and Physics.
The International Office can arrange for a limited number of rooms in the students dormitories of the 'Studentenwerk' (First come - first serve).
- 160–260 euros per month for rent (student hall of residence)
- circa 20 euro for the Rundfunkbeitrag (German TV/Radio License) (more information)
- approx. 80 euros per month for statutory health insurance
- approx. 200 euros per month for groceries
- 150–200 euros per semester for books, lecture notes, copies
- Expenditures that vary from person to person include money spent on trips during the semester, going out or leisure activities.
2 places per year. Selection was not necessary in the past few years.
The International Exchange Officer at the Faculty of Science is Liesbeth Achterberg.
Our open office hours are cancelled until further notice. However, you can e-mail us, via firstname.lastname@example.org, or call via Microsoft Teams. You will then have to use the personal e-mail address email@example.com