Technische Universität München is an exchange destination in Munich, Germany. This destination is specifically for bachelor and master Chemistry, Computing Sciences and Physics students and for master Mathematics students of the Faculty of Science.
Semester I: October - March
Semester II: April - September
Language: German B1
German intensive course is offered two weeks during the semester.
Bilateral agreement between Science UU and TUM is based on Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics and Physics.
No information given.
German and English. The number of courses offered in English is constantly increasing.
No. Students should find a room themselves on the private market.
- Accommodation: about € 350-600 per month
- Food/meals: € 200-300 per month.
- Lecture materials: Approx. € 20 per month
- Public transport: € 59 solidarity fee (compulsory),
- Semester Ticket €141/p. sem. (optional)
- Administrative fee: € 52 per semester.
Normal study load per term in credits: 15-20 ECTS.
2 places per year. Selection was not necessary in the past few years.
The International Exchange Officer at the Faculty of Science is Liesbeth Achterberg.
- Open office hours: Tuesday and Thursday from 11:00-12:00 via Student’s Affairs Desk, Minnaert room 1.20
- Location: Minnaert building, room 1.17, Leuvenlaan 4, 3584 CE Utrecht
- For an individual appointment and/or questions send an email to email@example.com
- In case of an urgent matter, phone: 030-2537315