Technische Universität München is an exchange destination in München, Germany. This destination is specifically for bachelor and master Chemistry, Computing Sciences and Physics students and for master Mathematics students of the Faculty of Science.
Semester I: October - March
Semester II: April - September
Language: German B1
German intensive course is offered two weeks before the start of the lectures
Bilateral agreement between Science UU and TUM is based on Chemistry, Computer Science, Mathematics and Physics.
No information given.
In principle in German.
There are some courses in English, mainly at master level.
No. Students should find a room themselves on the private market.
- Accommodation: about € 350-600 per month
- Food/meals: € 200-300 per month.
- Lecture materials: Approx. € 20 per month
- Public transport: € 59 solidarity fee (compulsory),
- Semester Ticket €141/p. sem. (optional)
- Administrative fee: € 52 per semester.
See for more information this link
Normal study load per term in credits: 15-20 ECTS.
2 places per year. Selection was not necessary in the past few years.
The International Exchange Officers at the Faculty of Science are Liesbeth Achterberg and Kathelijne Schoonackers.
- Open office hours: Tuesday and Thursday from 11:00-12:00
- Location: Minnaert building, room 1.17, Leuvenlaan 4, 3584 CE Utrecht
- For an individual appointment and/or questions send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of an urgent matter, phone: 030-2537315