Sapienza Università di Roma is an exchange destination in Rome, Italy. This destination is specifically for bachelor and master students Mathematics and master students Pharmacy of the Faculty of Science.
Semester 1: late September – mid December, Exams in January en February
Semester II: late February – late May, Exams in June and July.
Intermediate knowledge of Italian language (i.e. level B1 or higher).
An intermediate level of English is accepted instead of Italian proficiency in the following cases:
- students who wish to attend classes from degree programmes fully or partially in English
- students coming for their final thesis project or for training work, whose tutor accepts English as working language.
Italian language course free of charge.
This partnership is based on a bilateral agreement between Science UU and the Sapienza University and the Departments of Mathematics and Pharmacy.
Information not given.
Normal study load per term- in credits: 60 credits per year
In courses: individual exams are based on a 30-point scale (18 and above is considered passing), while a 110-point grading scale is used for final dissertation. See also this link
Most exams are oral.
2 places per year. Selection was not necessary in the past few years.
The International Exchange Officers at the Faculty of Science are Liesbeth Achterberg and Kathelijne Schoonackers.
- Open office hours: Tuesday and Thursday from 11:00-12:00
- Location: Minnaert building, room 1.17, Leuvenlaan 4, 3584 CE Utrecht
- For an individual appointment and/or questions send an email to: email@example.com
- In case of an urgent matter, phone: 030-2537315