Lund University is an exchange destination in Lund, Sweden. This destination is specifically for Chemistry, Computing Science, Mathematics and Physics students of the Faculty of Science.
Semester 1: end of August - mid January (compulsory course work normally finishes before Christmas)
Semester II: mid January - beginning of June
NOTE: Orientation week/Introduction for exchange students starts 1-2 weeks before the semester starts.
Admission to courses depends on the following:
- Whether the course is open to exchange students
- Whether you meet the specific admission requirements of the courses
- Places available on the courses
Language: It is recommended to have a profiency in English of IELTS 6.5/TOEFL 90 or B2 level of the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference).
This partnership is based on two bilateral agreements. One is between the Science faculty UU and Lund University in the departments of Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics. The other agreement is between Science faculty UU and the Lund School of Economics and Management in the department of Computing Science.
The Swedish currency is the krona (abbreviated SEK). To compare, SEK 100 is roughly EUR 11. International students get by on a budget somewhere in between the required SEK 7 300 and the Swedish student budget of SEK 9.000.
Normal study load per term:
in credits: 30 credits
in courses: 4 (regular courses are worth 7,5 ECTS each)
2 places per year.
The International Exchange Officers at the Faculty of Science are Liesbeth Achterberg and Kathelijne Schoonackers.
- Open office hours: Tuesday and Thursday from 11:00-12:00
- Location: Minnaert building, room 1.17, Leuvenlaan 4, 3584 CE Utrecht
- For an individual appointment and/or questions send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of an urgent matter, phone: 030-2537315